Here’s a quick summary of how you can interact with the Chameleon Brain website:
Want to receive email alerts each week as new Blog Posts are added?
For this you need to signup for a newsletter by entering your name & email address.
- To receive alerts to site-wide news, on any topic, sign-up with the Chameleon Brain Newsletter:
- There is a signup box in the right hand column of each web page.
- To receive alerts only to information on Brain Profiling:
- Use the menu option above under the Brain Profiling link or click here.
- To receive alerts only to information on Personal Productivity / GTD
- Use the menu option above under Personal Productivity or click here.
Want to be able to leave your own comments to Blog Posts?
You simply need to enter your name and email address along with your comments at the end of the blog post. First time commenters will have their comments moderated to help avoid spam.
Want to be able to post messages and start new threads in the forum?
You need to register as a Site User and this requires you to enter your name, email address and a password here.
To protect the site against hackers and spammers, the registration process requires me to approve your registration but, once that’s done, you are free to post to the Forum. Please forgive me the time delay that may happen in the registration process as we all live in different time zones but, once registered, you are OK’ed to post your thoughts.
Want to directly contact the site?
Please click the Contact link on the menu above.